Like our Facebook page to get the latest update.
Call for application for the School2Work Programme, a four-month intensive learning programme for graduates from diverse cultural and educational backgrounds. The LEAP Africa in partnership with The DOW Chemical Company programme is scheduled to hold on July 2nd – 12th, 2018.
Through the School2Work programme, participants (Post-NYSC members) will be equipped with the right mix of leadership, employability and enterprise skills to navigate the present and future marketplace, and to establish businesses in the face of insufficient job opportunities in the country.
The training would entail a rich blend of modules, activities (case studies, games etc.) and 21st Century Skills that will enable the effective transition into formal employment.
School2Workprogramme activities :
- two weeks of experiential training and coaching session,
a career fair,
- two-month internship placement,
- and one-month post-internship transition support.
- Applicants MUST BE graduates of tertiary institutions between the ages of 18 and 30 years. (HND and OND holders are STRONGLY encouraged to apply)
- Applicant SHOULD BE a recent graduate who has completed the NYSC program. Two-years post NYSC members are also eligible to apply.
- Applicant MUST NOT be gainfully employed at the time of application.
- Applicant MUST be available to attend and participate in the entire programme and must be willing to comply with the virtual work requirements after the training.
The application is open from June 8th – 20th, 2018.
This programme is fully sponsored and absolutely FREE for participants!
Source: Power Naij