OVH Energy brings to you, So you think you can write?
2.0 Here is a chance to Write and Win cool N500,000 Cash.
Corporate responsibility is core for any 21st century organisation, creating an avenue for firms to positively influence their environment either through socially responsible business processes or actions. A good number of Nigerian organisations have adopted various socially responsible practices in their immediate community and nation as a whole.
In 1000 words or less, suggest innovative social initiatives that can be created and adopted by corporate organisations to encourage and promote impactful social change in Nigeria.
Terms and Conditions
- Submission deadline: June 3, 2018
- Participant must be a Nigerian citizen, residing in Nigeria
- Entries must be titled and should include authors full name
- Participant must be between ages 20 – 35 years of age
- Only one entry per participant is allowed. Jointly authored entries are not eligible.
- Entries must be original thoughts of writer (plagiarized articles will be disqualified)
- Entries must be submitted in .PDF format with Times New Roman (font size 14) and single line spacing. Click HERE to Submit
- Writing limit – 1000 words
- Late entries will not be accepted
- 40% – Originality, strength and suitability of proposed ideas
- 20% – In-depth study/ specific reference to the downstream oil and gas sector
- 15% – Structure and coherence
- 15% – Use of English, paragraphing/ pacing and punctuation
- 10% – Adherence to writing terms and conditions
Remember Submission deadline is on 3rd June, 2018.